Commendations and Greetings
Presidential greetings are available for select celebrations and life events. If you would like to request a Presidential Greeting for someone living in the 49th Congressional District, please go to our “Contact” page and select the “Email Me” option. Please use the form to submit your request.
If you would instead like to self-request a Presidential Greeting, please submit your request to the White House directly here. The inbox is checked regularly for requests. Whenever possible, greetings will be mailed from the White House approximately 14 days prior to the event, except for baby’s birth greetings, which will be sent after the request.
Available Presidential Greetings
- First Responder
- Birth of a child
- Birthday (for persons 80 years of age or over)
- Eagle Scout
- Girls Scout Gold Award
- New United States Citizen
- Spiritual Achievement
- Wedding Anniversary (for couples celebrating 50 years of marriage or more)
- Other achievements of public distinction
- Community Service Recognition
- Military Service Recognition
- Royal Ranger Award
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation for someone living in the 49th Congressional District, please go to our “Contact” page and select the “Email Me” option. Please use the form to submit your request.
Available Congressional Commendations
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards and honors